Bleach: RotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: RotR

An OC Bleach RP based on the world world Tite Kubo created.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And I am proficient with...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideaki Kenji

Hideaki Kenji

And I am proficient with... Empty
PostSubject: And I am proficient with...   And I am proficient with... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Silver Tube Spells/Quincy Abilities:
As an elder,Hideaki knows all Gintō skills.He is training to achieve perfection with Sprenger.Aside from these skills,he can use Hirenkyaku,by ducking he can flash step or better teleport away from the enemy or avoid his attacks.He can even use it in mid-air,which shows how proficient he is with it.He hasn't learnt Rasotengai and isn't interested in learning it.

Quincy Cross: And I am proficient with... 120pxhandsgodsvg
As every quincy,he uses it to as a focus for his bow.He is regular sized while it takes the shape of the above image.

Quincy Bow: And I am proficient with... Thoridal
It's a bit bigger than him.Like every common quincy bow,it can generate reiatsu arrows.The only difference is that he can shoot up to 4 arrows at once and once they are released the gather reiatsu and speed each metre.This is why it makes it an ideal weapon for marksmanship.Everyone is afraid of battling against this bow,as it is lethal due to its skills.Only those who have enough heart to bear with its might can fight on equal ground with it.

If he holds an arrow unreleased for a certain amount of time,the arrow sucks reiatsu from his surroundings which increases its potential damage.The result is destructive and nearly matches the destruction caused by an arrow of the Quincy Final Form
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: And I am proficient with...   And I am proficient with... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Well, seems fair enough so then I guess

APPROVED

Welcome to the Forum
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Kenji

Hideaki Kenji

PostSubject: Re: And I am proficient with...   And I am proficient with... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Takeshi wrote:
Well, seems fair enough so then I guess

APPROVED

Welcome to the Forum
Thank you Cool

Escape the formalities Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I am proficient with...   And I am proficient with... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And I am proficient with...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: RotR :: Creation Center :: Quincy powers applications-
Jump to: