Bleach: RotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: RotR

An OC Bleach RP based on the world world Tite Kubo created.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howdy hi-hi's

Go down 
+2
Takeshi
flamento
6 posters
AuthorMessage
flamento
Admin

Howdy hi-hi's Empty
PostSubject: Howdy hi-hi's   Howdy hi-hi's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Hey there! My name's flamento, but most peeps call me fache from another forum. I'd the admin of this here forum, and I hope that you peeps will enjoy your stay here.

So, just so that we know who everyone is, who are you? What are you doing here!? How'd you find out!!? Answer such questions in a humourous, and/or creative manner!
Once again, I hope you enjoy your stay~
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-revolution.rpg-board.net
Takeshi

Howdy hi-hi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy hi-hi's   Howdy hi-hi's I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:26 am

Ello, Takeshi here. Possible tags also include Sol, Nero and Nelo_Angelo. I'm the admin-mod in here, and just like Fache, wish you a nice stay...yeah...that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Kenji

Hideaki Kenji

Howdy hi-hi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy hi-hi's   Howdy hi-hi's I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:08 am

I am Hideaki,Yoshi yoshi,The G(r)eek Dude or Kenji.I came from another forum and I may stay permantly here if the other forum won't show any signs of admin activity.
Back to top Go down
Kira Tesla
Kira Tesla

Howdy hi-hi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy hi-hi's   Howdy hi-hi's I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:56 pm

RAWR i ish known as Lyca, Moon or even 'it' XD i have only played uhm....3 rp's : D and im mod at 2 *shows proud stance*
uhm im not native english so if i explain something bad, just ask XD ill try not to make any grammer mistakes but no promises

i came from diff rp and Nelo told me about this one

uhm ....... anything else? i like shinny penny's and anything with sugar in it ^o^
Back to top Go down
Levi Colton

Howdy hi-hi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy hi-hi's   Howdy hi-hi's I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:28 am

Hi! I'm Levi on this topic, but I'm also known as Payaso on the other forum that everyone else is mentioning.

This is my first time being a part of TWO forums at once! It might seem daunting, but it might not be for long if we don't get supervision on the other forum.
Back to top Go down
zafaron

Howdy hi-hi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy hi-hi's   Howdy hi-hi's I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:29 am

Yo, Zafaron here. Nothing much to say. From the other forum like most of the people so far. (You need to advertise more!)

Also go by 9taileddemon on another, non-RP, forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy hi-hi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy hi-hi's   Howdy hi-hi's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy hi-hi's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: RotR :: OOC area :: off topics-
Jump to: