Bleach: RotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: RotR

An OC Bleach RP based on the world world Tite Kubo created.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Near the river

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira Tesla
Kira Tesla

Near the river Empty
PostSubject: Near the river   Near the river I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:25 am

The sun stood high at the sky as the midday sunlight shone down on the glittering water. The calm and peacefull sonds of the water got disturbed as a figur appeared from the middle of the river. She had purplish hair and was around 1,55 meters tall, she had a fish in each hand and the only thing covering her body where bandages around her chest and groin. Yet i would not have mattered, because even though the girl got out of the water near a group of middle schoolers, not one took notice of her. It had been her gift and her curse, she lacked a certain precense. If one does not own a considerable amount of reiatsu it would be hardly impossible to notice her before she wanted you too.

With the fish in hand she walked over to a shabby looking shack, it had been build with drft wood and card board. The duct tape and the nails where aplied randomly and clumsely. Kira took a towlfrom her home and dried of before she put o her clothes that layed neatly stacked infront of the shack. A pair of baggy pants, a t-shirt both black, a blood-red coat and a small barett. She adjusted the barett and started to pile up some logs, it didn't take long before the smoke arose from the wood and a gentle playfull fire burned. She put the fish above it on sticks and sat down, in the back of her mind she could hear them argue.

"I wanna kill, i wanna feel the flesh tear" Dummy, you should let them suffer first the sight of dispare as they realise they are about the die. Ahn~ Kira sighed "i won't kill, i won i get to decide what to do"

"just you wait" "just slip up once" "and that body" "will be ours"
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Kenji

Hideaki Kenji

Near the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near the river   Near the river I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:39 pm

A man was reading a book,inching along the bridge.He had light-brown shoulder length hair,tied with a cross-shaped item and a black set of tuxedo clothes.His eyes were rolling right-left and vice versa as he slowly bowed his head then rose it up again.He seemed to find great interest in reading books,as the way he read it looked as if he devoured it like it were a tasty food.

The man ducked and in an instant,disappeared from the bridge.He then suddenly appeared at the boundary between the grass patch and the river.He sat there,without fixing his gaze anywhere else except his book.However,a smell of cooked fish,entangled his nose and soothed his gaze.He closed his eyes for a moment and turned his gaze at humanoid form,a woman or better a teenager,cooking fishes.By the time he saw her,talking to herself,he closed his eyes again and wrenched his gaze against the book.
Back to top Go down
Kira Tesla
Kira Tesla

Near the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near the river   Near the river I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:26 am

The fire crackled and the wood snapped as the fire burned, the smell of fresh roasted fish filled the air as they started to show signs of getting burned. Kira took the fish away from the fire and wanted to start eating when suddenly a small feeling of reiatsu flared up and a man appeared from nowhere. She felt abit uncomfertable, people like that could see her. She always rather stay out of sight, hiding in the shadows. Kira ate her last fish and threw the stick on which she had cooked it in the water, returning it to nature. "What are you waiting for? He's sitting right there! if you feel uncomfertable with him being here, just kill him" "Don't forget to make him suffer"

Kira decided to ignore Yin and Yang, since she had gained control she could make them silent. She took one last look at the guy who had appeared and opened her shack and with open door she sat down inside to polish Rai no Ruuji. Blood had solidified on them and she had to clean it of, To test her strength in battle and to not get rusty she had taken on a few local grizzly bears. That day she had had a great bear steak dinner. i should really go hunting again
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Kenji

Hideaki Kenji

Near the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near the river   Near the river I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Kenji waved his hair back and forth,signaling the things that are about to come.For someone who could catch his hand's action,he would realise that the cross-shaped item that kept his hair tied,disappeared from his hair.
He stood up,closing the book in the process.He turned right and walked away from the teenager with the purplish hair.Not even throwing a stare,he kept walking away.He hid his book into on of his chest pockets,which could fairly fit the size of his book.Suddenly,he stopped moving and turned back,pointing towards the teenager's direction.He kept closed his eyes "Heizen" he barely whispered.By using some spirit tubes hidden in his pant's pocket,he created one grey metal cube,having almost a size of a normal katana,and sent it flying at the teenager.While its potential damage could almost cut a being's hand with a vice-captain's level of reiryoku,the cube's speed was sluggish if not slow.
Back to top Go down
Kira Tesla
Kira Tesla

Near the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near the river   Near the river I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:20 am

She wanted to put her swords away when she noticed the a huge block move towards her, with a backwards roll and a small push off the ground after the roll, she dodged it. She drew Rai and the chain wrapped around her wrist, she left Ruuji where he was, which was the hilt that now hanged from her waist. She pointed the tip towards the quincy "Why do you attack me?" she sounded angry and irritated, though it had a shy undertone. Fool, just kill him now Torture him get the answers out of him that way, else he'll never talk.

She was still looking at him but slowly she supressed the last shreds of her precense, even to a captain shinigami she would almost seem like a ghost. She was there, yet it would seem as if looking at air. If not for the fact she was standing there, they would think they were staring at air. "What do you want from me? Are you a shinigami? Just when i thought i got away..."
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Kenji

Hideaki Kenji

Near the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near the river   Near the river I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:25 am

He let out a sardonic laughter, "Foolish girl...do I look like a weakling" he replied with a calm tone.He started gathering reiatsu particles from his surroundings.A bow was formed instantly at his right hand,indicating that he was a quincy.He raised the bow,pointing it at her and stretched the bow's string.An arrow was formed at it,or so it would seem like an arrow.He briefly opened his eyes and released the arrow.

However instead of one arrow,five arrows came towards her direction.With each meter they passed,the seemed to gain more speed and reiryoku.One of the arrows seem to hold something on it,tied firmly on it a silver tube.
Back to top Go down
Kira Tesla
Kira Tesla

Near the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near the river   Near the river I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:59 pm

As the arrows hurdled towards her, she instantly reacted by letting herself fall back. As she was falling down she threw Rai towards the quincy and at the same time she drew Ryuuji and stabbed him in the ground. Using Ryuuji she pushed herself out of the way with a sideways twirl. As she pushed of she could see the light from the arrows as the passed above her. She thugged the chain from Rai so that the sword that was heading to the quincy's side made a slash towards the quincy's waist.

"So you arn't a shinigami? Then what are you?" Even though Kira had lived in soul society and had been a vice-captain she never really did learn about anything but fighting and hollows. Even among the shinigami at the academy there were those who knew nothing of what a quincy was.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Kenji

Hideaki Kenji

Near the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near the river   Near the river I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:07 am

He barely looked at the sword heading toward him,without a slight fear hinting his gaze.As the blade reached a close proximity,he disappeared from site and appeared a few steps behind her.It was so quick that a common human's eye could not catch his movement speed.
The man grinned sardonicaly, "Why do you conceal yourself?" he questioned her with a calm tone, "Are you that weak?" he further added,ignoring her last question.Marking four of her vital spots,heart,stomach,liver and her neck.In addition,before he had released the arrows,he threw a vial under her legs."Gritz" he said and a pentagon shaped man sized cross enveloped her.
If the arrows successfuly landed on her,it would be a sure death, "Is that the level of your power?" he asked her,truly annoyed by the idea that he has wasted reiryoku for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kira Tesla
Kira Tesla

Near the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near the river   Near the river I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:28 am

"TOO CLOSE, WAH, TOO CLOSE" Kira hated strangers getting to close and this mental defect is what kept her from complete control of her inner hollows. DO IT KILL, KILL She listened to what the voice had told her. She used a small shunpo to backaway from the prison that formed, by closing the distance she had let one arrow pierce her right shoulder but because she was between the quincy's body and the bow he could not fire. FRY RAI NO RYUUJI Her swords formed into the yin-yang swords one white, one black. Both were chained to her arms, she threw her swords so that a sort of trap was made, if he moved back he'd get tangled. Hanshoku Ikazuchi she used her swords to strike at the quincy, the blades glowed with a small electrical current.

The current would not cause much damage but it would remain inside the quincy till her blades returned to the zanpakto state.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Kenji

Hideaki Kenji

Near the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near the river   Near the river I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Hideaki stayed silent and motionless at the place,raising his bow he blocked the swords' strike but he felt an electrical current passing to his body.He felt no damage after all this ceremony and smirked.He gazed her,having calmed down,clearly annoyed with her petty techniques. "Are you waiting for someone?Is that the reason you stall for time?" he coldly questioned her with a cynical laughter drawn on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kira Tesla
Kira Tesla

Near the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near the river   Near the river I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:47 pm

With a shunpo she dissappeared out of sight not a single trace of her could be felt. From a blind spot she hit Rai with the back side of Ryuuji, Rai flew not in the quincy's line of sight. It entered some bushes, using a tree it changed its course, making it seem as if the attack came from the bushes. "ikazuchi ken" she wishpered under her breath. Using Ryuuji to attack from the back as Rai was heading towards the Quincy at the front.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Kenji

Hideaki Kenji

Near the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near the river   Near the river I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:24 pm

As soon as Rai reached him,he flash stepped away,avoiding the blade's lethal attack.Having appeared a few steps behind the blade,he marked and released one arrow.By the time the arrow hit the blade's hilt, it drastically increased the blade's speed which now pointed Kira's forehead.
After this backed off more,increasing his distance between the shinigami and him,at least 100 steps.He stretched the bow's string,forming an blue arrow.However,he kept it at his bow as if he didn't want to release it.Suddenly the arrow started sucking nearby spirit particles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Near the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near the river   Near the river I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Near the river
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: RotR :: Real World :: Vizard Hideout-
Jump to: