Bleach: RotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: RotR

An OC Bleach RP based on the world world Tite Kubo created.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Levi Colton (superhuman)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Levi Colton

Levi Colton (superhuman) Empty
PostSubject: Levi Colton (superhuman)   Levi Colton (superhuman) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Name: Levi Colton

Date of Birth: April 5

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 250 pounds

Who I Am

Appearance: Levi is a broad-shouldered and barrel-chested man, about 6 feet & 4 inches tall and weighs 250 pounds. His skin is tanned from working in the sun, and is very muscular, though he appears to have let himself go in the abdominal area. He can always be seen with a cigar in his mouth, either lit or unlit. He has sandy brown hair and pale blue eyes, and maintains a hairbrush moustache. Levi's hair and moustache are speckled with a few gray hairs.

Levi wears a light blue collared shirt and navy blue jeans. He wears brown leather boots, as well as a light brown leather vest. He wears a red and white bandana around his neck, as well as a cowboy hat. He also wears a gun belt and a holster, in which he keeps an authentic revolver that had once been owned by his grandfather. He wears the belt and revolver in his gun shop and also has a license for his gun, so he can carry it around town. He wears this attire all the time, even in his home (which is on the floor above his store), though he does take off his belt and shoes before going to bed with his hat over his face.

Personality: Levi is a very laid-back guy. If he had a day off, he'd spend it either napping in his gun shop or horseback riding outside of the city and watching the sun set from the top of a hill. He is a likable guy and is friendly and jovial with everyone he meets, whether he's meeting a long-time friend or a complete stranger, especially if they're looking to buy a gun from his shop. He bursts out laughing whenever he finds something funny, and he never shies away from teasing people he knows. However, he becomes cold and his eyes harden to steel when anyone crosses him or does something that he does not like (such as disrespecting the guns of his store or the store itself). Although he is not considered to be very bright, he is a very practical man and very knowledgeable, even though he never graduated from high school. His eyes are as sharp as an eagles' and is an excellent marksman with almost every antique gun he has in his shop, able to hit a target the size of a fist from 500 yards away with a Winchester rifle.

Levi is never quick to anger, but he is as tenacious as a bull (when he makes a decision he sticks to it), and when he is angered he becomes someone to be feared, especially if the people he loves are in danger. Besides that, he is courteous both in normal life and in battle. He'll respect his opponent's wishes and is always willing to have a fair fight, provided that his opponent agrees to do the same. When he actually fights, Levi is incredibly strong for a human and is as solid as a rock. He is very analytical and can observe an opponent's behavior and tendencies, finding patterns and tells that he can use to his advantage. While he is not especially fast, he has one of the fastest reflexes among humans. Levi is not a berserker; he knows when to retreat and when to strike (unless he is blind with rage). When Levi likes his opponent and/or respects them, he prefers to have his opponents ready for whatever he can throw at them in order to make it a good fight.

My Past, Present, and Future

Reiatsu Level: 3

History: Levi was born in the American Midwest and was raised by his American father and Japanese mother in a household with 3 children (Levi being the middle child). When Levi was 10, his father died when his horse bucked him off, and Levi's mother decided to bring the family back to her own family's home in Karakura Town, back in Japan, hoping that her family would be willing to help support her. However, her family had disowned her for eloping with Levi's father and refused to lend her any help. Thus Levi and his other siblings had to take on menial jobs to help support their family, while Levi's mother rented out the second floor of a store belonging to an old friend of hers.

When Levi turned 14, his grandmother on his mother's side - the one who had urged her family to disown his mother in the first place - passed away. Because of her anger over the humiliation brought upon her by her daughter, Levi's grandmother became a hollow and rampaged to their house with malicious intent. The hollow killed Levi's siblings in their sleep and then went after his mother. Hearing the commotion, Levi ran for the revolver his parents kept in the hall closet and shot at the hollow. The bullets only skidded off the creature's hard skull, and it knocked Levi aside with a flick of his tail. Having seen the grisly murders of his siblings and the the sight of his mother on the verge of death, Levi aimed the revolver at the hollow again, his body coursing with energy. With a resounding blast, the hollow's head exploded, leaving Levi to deal with his traumatized mother and the new power that was flowing through him.

Since his mother had been mentally and physically scarred, Levi had to work multiple jobs to support the two of them. At the age of 21 he eventually earned enough money to buy the building and set up a gun store on the ground floor. Having seen the manifestation of his grandmother's hatred, Levi now felt that it was up to him to find other hollows and put them out of their misery, thereby ending their pain. He trained constantly with the guns and ammunition he bought, practicing until he was an expert at the quickdraw and accuracy. With his newfound ability, Levi could now combine his skills together to become a force to be reckoned with. Levi soon set himself up as a part-time investigator, using that as a cover to locate incidents involving hollows and taking care of them.

Behind the Scenes

Name/Alias: People can call me Levi, though the people who belong to "that other forum" know me as Payaso. Whichever.

Contact Info: PM will do, since I'm pretty active.

Role Play Sample:

Levi was laying down in his favorite rocking chair, moving back and forth while chomping down on an unlit cigar. "Ahh, good ol' Cuban." Through slitted eyes, he glanced around his shop. It was a quiet day, even for him; not a single person had even entered his store, let alone bought something. Since Levi had been using his own guns and ammo for training, he wasn't exactly making a profit overall. Suddenly, the sound of static filled the air. He shifted his eyes to the radio sitting on top of the counter. He could hear the local news being rattled off in Japanese, and he struggled to keep up with it. He still had trouble with the language, and it didn't help that his Japanese still contained a drawl, so that when he talked other people looked at him as if he was someone to be avoided. At any rate, from what he could hear the reporter was discussing strange incidents going on in the northeastern district of town, almost like hauntings. Words like "strange" and "haunting" were key words Levi kept an ear out for in the news; it was the most reliable way to locate hollows. With a grunt, Levi pushed himself out of the rocking chair and tied his gun belt around his waist, holstering his trusted revolver and making sure that it was fully loaded. Levi then proceeded to walk out of the store.

He took the back alleys, mostly because he didn't want to draw attention, him being a large man with a gun at his waist. When he got in the general area the report had talked about, he slowed down and sniffed the air. The air's pretty thick, almost humid here. The everyday noises of the town seemed to disappear one by one, until the entire alley was silenced. It's here. Levi heard a noise behind him, and in a flash he spun around, drawing his revolver.

It was a typical hollow, a large creature with a mask covering its entire head. It was at the other end of the alley, standing there and watching him. Suddenly, the hollow pulled back its arm and punched at Levi. What can he do from there? Levi asked himself, right before he was sent flying into a pile of garbage cans. Getting back up and removing a banana peel from his hat, Levi saw that the hollow had stretched its arm and was now retracting it. Huh. Never saw one of 'em do that. Levi knew he had to do something fast. He was in a dead-end alley with the hollow blocking the exit, and he couldn't jump out of the way of the hollow's arm due to the lack of room. Man, just like a rabbit trapped in a hole with a rattler at the opening. The hollow had finished retracting its arm, and now held it up again, preparing to shoot it at Levi once more.

Let's hope this works. Levi aimed his revolver and shot 5 rounds at the the hand. They ricocheted off the knuckles of the hand, causing it to angle upwards just a bit. The hollow shot the arm at Levi, and Levi ducked down, watching the hand sail over him and crash into the brick wall behind him. Without waiting, he jumped onto the hollow's arm and sprinted across it, reaching the hollow before it had the chance to retract its arm. "Sorry, but you've been lassoed" Levi said, aiming his gun at the hollow's head and charging it with energy. He shot his last bullet, energy surrounding it, and it penetrated the hollow's mask. With thousands of cracks shooting from the fist-sized hole, its mask slowly crumbled, and the hollow slumped to the ground.

Levi watched the hollow for a moment, making sure that it was dead. Then he leaned against the wall, grunting as he felt the area where the hollow's blow had landed. "Hmm, might have broken a rib or two." He looked down at the hollow's corpse. "Hope you found peace now, big guy." The sound of sirens brought Levi back to attention. He shuffled back through the alleys, hoping that he still had some whiskey left over back at his store.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Released Form: In Levi's released form, two large bones jut out of the top of his shoulders and form into cannons. Each gun is on a separate "track," meaning that they can rotate in a circle from facing in front of Levi to facing behind him. Though Levi can angle them slightly in any direction, the cannons cannot rotate sideways.

Ability Name: Hard Cast
Description: Levi can infuse bullets with energy, thus increasing their penetration. He can do this in or out of his released form. However, he still has to reload whatever gun he uses. Also, this puts a lot of stress on the gun; he can only use this technique up to 6 times maximum before the gun shatters from the stress.

Ability Name: Gunslinger
Description: Using this technique, the barrels of the cannons rotate and release a barrage of fist-sized energy blasts (like a minigun). Each blast has great penetration; a burst of them could rip a tank apart. Turns: Takes 1 turn for the barrels to reach full rotation; lasts 4 turns; cooldown of 6 turns.

Ability Name: Cluster Bomb
Description: Levi fires a scattered shower of energy blasts. Like a shotgun, accuracy and piercing power decrease with distance, but the piercing power is devastating up close. Also, each blast explodes when they are shot at least 30 feet away from Levi. Turns: Instant; cooldown 2 turns.

Ultimate Ability Name: Desperado
Description: When Levi chooses a target, he shoots 2 concentrated blasts of energy that automatically lock onto the target and follows it until detonation, like a missile. These blasts are incredibly fast and unpredictable, and when they explode cause tremendous damage. Levi must remain focused on the target to keep the missiles locked onto it. If the target and/or someone else distracts Levi from the target, then the missiles go out of control and fly around until they lock onto a strong reiatsu source (or until the ability wears off). Turns: Takes 2 turns to prepare; lasts for 6 turns; cooldown of 10 turns.
Back to top Go down
Levi Colton

PostSubject: Re: Levi Colton (superhuman)   Levi Colton (superhuman) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:22 pm

I am done with this application now, and the admins/moderators can read it to their liking.

I do have one question though. I would like to have a Level 3 reiatsu, but I want to know if there are any specific things I need to do in order to get that. I've heard from Sol that I should just rp about an event, but I just want to make sure.

If I do get the Level 3, then I would like to be either a general or a colonel (most likely a general, since it seems that those positions are open at the moment).
Back to top Go down
Kira Tesla
Kira Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Levi Colton (superhuman)   Levi Colton (superhuman) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:55 pm

Alrighty

Approved

and as i lack the information for the level of power i geuss its owke, think it might mean captain level? so as your rp sapmle seems great and your app too sure

level 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levi Colton (superhuman)   Levi Colton (superhuman) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levi Colton (superhuman)
Page 1 of 1